Ok! It's post number one, and the saga of stress relief begins! My first proclamation as a new blogger is as follows: I shall not mention Sarah Palin for the entire month of February.

Even though talking about Governor Palin might both relieve stress and improve my self-esteem, I am so thoroughly sick of hearing about a woman who adds about as much to political discourse as Kate Gosselin, so I am joining the call of Dana Milbank of the Washington Post by refusing to pump her giant, inflated head with any more hot air.

Actually, the amazing people over at Skippy (which you should all read) created a wonderful logo to start us off:

Hopefully, more people will ignore the tingling of their comedic spidey senses and realize that if we stop devoting so much time discussing Sarah Palin's statements as if they hold any real value, perhaps she will become less important (much like Kate Gosselin).